Chaos Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Examining The Mystery

2 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Examining The Mystery - Page 4 Empty Re: Examining The Mystery

Post by Kaim Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:39 am

Kai got up and walked to the door as Terrestrial got up. She soon looked at him as she thought they would take the stairs. When she heard his voice she tilted her head as she watched his wings. "Uhm...sure." She said as she walked over to him and smiled gently.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

https://chaoswave.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:41 am

He flapped his wings and jumped out of the window, only to hover a few feet away from it. His hon started glowing a fiery red and yellow color, and that same color started to appear around Kai.

"Do you trust me?" He said
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:44 am

Kai gave a wide smirk as she pretended to think about it after recovering from her initial shock of seeing him fly. When she was done she giggled softly as she replied, "Of course." The unicorn then watched the king as she wondered what he was doing.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:46 am

"Close your eyes" He said, his horn still glowing and her body still glowing.

"Dont worry, you'll be fine" He said, still hovering about 5 feet away from the window
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:50 am

Kai sighed as she took a few deep breaths. After she had relaxed herself and calmed down the unicorn nodded. She then closed her eyes like the king said and waited for whatever he was going to do to happen.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:54 am

He used his magic to lift her up.

"Keep your eyes closed dont peak" He spoke as she began to float next to him, she was unaware that she was flying because the magic simulated the floor that she was standing on. He moved her so she was floating right next to him.

"Open your eyes" He said, his horn and her body still glowing the same color.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:01 am

When she heard him say so she opened her eyes. She soon looked around as she went wide eyed with amazement. "W-wow. This is amazing Your Ma.....Terrestrial." She said as she almost squeeled with delight. She soon looked at him with a giddy and happy face and gleam in her eyes.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:05 am

"Flying is a trick that any Unicorn can learn with ease, you've been trained in magic, but only for combat, i can help you learn how to fly with your own magic" Terrestrial said, he looked at her with affection, he wanted to teach her so much, she would be put on a pedestal and he would bask in her glory, atleast thats how he felt anyway.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:17 am

Kai squeeled with glee for a few more moments. She then stared at him with a love-struck glare in her eyes. She soon sighed softly as she spoke sweetly to him, "I would love to learn though could I learn later? I would ever so enjoy a trip to ponyvile with you Terrestrial."
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:22 am

"Yes yes, im sorry i have gotten side tracked, let us go to the Royal Carriage" He said, he flew down and landed next to the royal carriage and he lowered Kai down next to him.

He gestured for her to get in as he walked over to two of the Carriage pullers, they were Pegusis ponies and they came over and got hooked up to the Carriage, Terrestrial got in next to Kai. "Ponyville please" He said as the Pegusis started flying lifting up the carriage and Kai and Terrestrial.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:29 am

Kai squeelled with delight as she was lowered. When she walked in and sat down she seemed in a shocked amazement state. I can't believe I'm in the royal carriage!" Kai said as if all of her dreams were coming true. She soon looked at Terrestrial as he got in and they started to Ponyville.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:34 am

Terrestrial looked at her and smiled, he was happy that she was happy, he leaned over and nuzzled her, and then he put his head on hers and he put his forehoof around her.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:38 am

Kai leaned against terrestrial as he wrapped his forehoof around her. "I never thought that when I vecame a Royal Guard that I would end up here...with you." She said as she smiled like when dreams come true for girls.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:43 am

"I never thought I would end up with anyone at all" He said. The carriage was getting close to ponyville, it was about a days train ride, but it was only a few minutes by flying carriage. The carriage landed in the middle of Ponyville, near a fancy restaurant.

"Thank you" He said to the Pegusis and he gestured for Kai to get off of the carriage, they walked over to the restaurant together.

"A seat for 2 please" He said to the person at the front of the restaurant.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:48 am

Kai smiled as she blushed shyly as she got off the carriage. She was sure people would gawk and stare but she stopped caring. After they approached the resturaunt the person at the front nodded and seated them. She smiled as she they had gotten a great seat by the window at the front of the resturaunt. Once seated Kai giggled at Terrestrial.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:52 am

"Is something wrong with my mane" Terrestrial said playfully, he giggled aswell, he leaned over the table and nuzzled her, the waiter came over and asked for their order.

"A plate of hay fries and a glass of water for me" Terrestrial said and the waiter looked over at Kai.

"And you miss" The waiter asked.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:55 am

Kai thought for a moment as she decided on what to order. She soon decided on what to order and smirked softly. "I'll have what he's having and some water as well." She said softly as she hid a wickedly happy smile.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:00 am

The plates of food and the glasses of water came over, they ate and enjoyed lunch.

Terrestrial then used a napkin and cleaned his mouth of crumbs.

"Well, that was a nice lunch" Terrestrial said, he put some money in the bill.

"I want to show you my favorite place in town" He said as he looked over at Kai.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:05 am

Kai had licked her lips as secretly as she could after she had ate her meal. Afterwards as he spoke and paid for the bill. She then smiled as she nodded. "I'd love to see it." She said as she got up and waited for him to lead her to the spot.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:13 am

"Come with me" He said, as they left the restaurant, he trotted down a road with Kai close in tow. He walked up a small incline and eventually ended up at the top of a small mountain, there was a sign that was unreadable. Terrestrial looked out over a small fence, you could see from ponyville accost the plains and over apple acres and the Everfree forest, you could see almost everything in the valley that ponyville was in.

"This is my favorite spot in ponyville, its so beautiful." He said
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:17 am

Kai smiled as she sat down as she looked out at Ponyville. She seemed lost in thought as she leaned against the king with a peaceful look. She then tilted her head as she saw a pony walk up the trail they had come. "Who is that?" Kai asked Terrestrial as she saw a pony come their way.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:46 am

"Oh my.." Terrestrial managed to say before being noticed.

The pony walked up to Terrestrial "Terrestrial, Terrestrial is that you" the young mare said.

"I..um" Was all terrestrial could say before being cut off.

"How have you been! Its been so long" She said

"Uh, hi Star-Shine" Terrestrial said, Star-Shine looked at him.

"Hey Terrestrial!" She said, she was nearly jumping on him, she was a blue Unicorn, her mane was well managed and she was wearing a dark blue bow in her mane. She nuzzled him gently on the cheek

"Uh....er...I...um" Is all Terrestrial could manage to say before seeing the look on Kai's face.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:01 am

Kai's face was what seemed like the embodiment of rage. She soon stood and almost glared as she soke. "Terrestrial! Who is this?!" Kai asked in a loud and abrupt tone. She seemed furious and her look showed it.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:06 am

"I..Um" Is all Terrestrial could say, he was still overly shocked by the situation.

Star-shine looked at Kai jealously, obviously knowing what was going on.

"Im Star-shine, and might i ask, who are you" she said to Kai, she was obviously jealous even though she hadent seen Terrestrial in over 75 years.

"Um Star-shine, she is my girlfriend..." Terrestrial managed to speak, still obviously unsettled by the whole situation.

Star-shine just looked at him.

"Oh" She said, her attitude changed from being happy to see Terrestrial, to being angry and shocked.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:37 am

Kai stared Star-Shine angrily as she scowled. She soon looked at Terrrestrial before looking at the girl again. "I am Kai should you know and how do you know Terrestrial?" She ask questioningly as she glared at both of them now.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum