Chaos Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iron-Man

3 posters

Go down

Iron-Man Empty Iron-Man

Post by Me llamo Legend Mon May 07, 2012 2:41 am

Iron-Man Extremis-e1335678891507

Name: Tony Stark
-- Iron-Man

Race: Human

Class: Warrior

Chaos/Order Rank: Order Soldier

Special Skills: Iron-Man is almost indestructible, he is protected by his adamantium suit, but it could shut down if there is enough damage done or run out of power. He possess the ability to fly using his thrusters, he can shoot powerful repulsor blasts out of his hands, and can shoot a very powerful, but power consuming, repulsor beam out of his chest. In his suit Tony has great strength as well.

Outside of his suit...Iro- Tony Stark is....well

a genius, rich playboy billionaire, philanthropist. He is far from useless even though he might not have super strength but he's a very quick thinker. He knows his way around machines, he knows how they work, what they run off of, and how they were programmed. If they're something he's never seen before...well he'll find out.

History:

Tony Stark is called many things. Brash, arrogant, cocky, conceited, deluted, self centered, arrogant, narcassitic, ignorant, and don't forget arrogant. It was inevitable, putting the company in a man's hands so rich and powerful as Stark Enterprises at such a young age of 31. But at the same time, nobody else was worthy. Tony knew his way around machines his whole life, he spent a lot of time with his father learning the business. He was ready, he just wasn't ready for what he didn't learn.

Stark Enterprises were in the business of making weapons, highly advanced weaponry at that. Four years later on the job of promoting his newest creation, his convoy was attacked and he found himself in a cave surrounded by terrorist and another scientist who had saved his life.

Debris from the explosion landed it's way into Tony's heart threatening his life, in a last ditch effort the scientist made something to keep him alive just for a few short days. A giant hoe was left in his chest his heart was saved but he had to lug around a huge battery.

The terrorist came to him with a request, a demand to make weapons for them. Tony agreed to the terms, but he and the other scientist knew exactly what they were going to do. They were getting the hell out of here. Tony made himself a mini arc reactor, the same that he'd built when he first took over the company. Pure energy was now keeping stark alive, all he had was now a big blue glowing light from his chest. Something he couldn't hide but who really cares? Tony and the Scientist began building his first suit, the Mark 1. It was big clunky and not stylish at all, but effective. They both escaped safely. The scientist began working at his company and Stark dropped out of the weapon making business for good. He wanted to clear his name, he wanted to take those weapons away from all these powers. So Tony did what made sense, he began to make a new suit. This suit would be the iconic dark red and yellow suit we know today.

With these suits he ultimately brought world peace on earth, his secret was revealed but he didn't have too many people close to him. Just piper. He fought crime, and formed the avengers. Infact, the avengers is the reason he is here now. They were on a mission chasing Thanos, they chased him to the edge of the galaxy until he reveled that he had the Infinity Gauntlet and found away to rip into a new dimension him and the avengers were sucked into it and now they find themselves here.

Last edited by Me llamo Legend on Mon May 07, 2012 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Me llamo Legend
Monkey
Monkey

Back to top Go down

Iron-Man Empty Re: Iron-Man

Post by Kaim Mon May 07, 2012 2:48 am

Nice Chara. Approved
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

https://chaoswave.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Tue May 08, 2012 2:24 am

Im still against this.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Me llamo Legend Fri May 11, 2012 12:18 am

You should embrace it. You have a legend on the site....not any legend.... THE .LEGEND. Very Happy

Me llamo Legend
Monkey
Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Fri May 11, 2012 2:05 am

Kaim may have approved your char, but im still against it.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Me llamo Legend Fri May 11, 2012 2:23 am

Well you shouldn't be, cause I'm .leggie and I'm so adorable :3

Me llamo Legend
Monkey
Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Thu May 24, 2012 9:00 am

Yeah yeah just find an rp and start roleplaying.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum