Chaos Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Examining The Mystery

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Examining The Mystery - Page 12 Empty Re: Examining The Mystery

Post by Kaim Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:51 am

"Unfortunately that's what I'm here to talk about. I need covert extraction from that planet." Sei said as there was battle echoes in the background and upon closer inspection could see that she was almost critically injured. "The fith fleet is annihilated and I crash landed due to my pilot being some sort of coert suicide runner for Chaos and brought me here to that fallen planet for that same suicidal reason." Sei resumed as she stated coughing. Meanwhile Kai only sighed and shook her head. "Things are just so complicated my love." The unicorn said as she nuzzled him.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

https://chaoswave.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:01 am

"No, not at all, you just need to take a moment to relax kai" Terrestrial said, he nuzzled her.

"Sei, the 2nd heavy fleet is on its way, the Independence has a stealth drive, i can activate it while the 2nd heavy holds off the Chaos fleet, can you give me any intel into what the Chaos fleet is like" James said, he paused and turned to an officer "Activate the stealth drive, once we get to the planet, start scanning for Sei's distress signal" James said and turned back to the communications screen.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:14 am

"I think I saw about two Capital ships at least and alot of fighters a cruisers. They're bigger then we have thought. We need an emergency and quick....By the laws...All men defensive formations! The enemy Leader is upon-" Sei had started to inform him before battle with Kaim, the Chaos King ensued on their position. Meanwhile Kai only sighed. "My love. It was just so....different, while under the enemy control. It made it seem as if our allies are the actual oppressors." Kai said softly as she started to cry but refrained from it.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:35 am

The fleet arrived at the planet.

"Battleships, clear a path to the planet" James yelled into the comms, there were still 2 Order battleships that had managed to survive from the last order fleet that was there, they were heavly damaged.

"Frigates 8 and 9 go give those disabled battleships support" James yelled into the comms again.

----Terrestrial's Room on Independence----
"You know we are with the good people now, you have nothing to fear, although im told you shouldent remember how you felt during your time of corruption, perhaps its best if we go back to the sickbay and get another treatment, or i can just erase the memories with magic" Terrestrial said.

----Bridge of the Independence----

"Sir the SSV Order has several hull breaches and is sending out a distress signal" Said an officer

"SSV Order this is SSV Independence, help is on the way" James said, he pressed a few buttons on his command chair and ordered a Battleship to support the SSV Order.

"Sei, this is the SSV Independence, respond" James said into the comms, with no response he spoke up "Lt. take us down" He said

"But sir, we'll be shot down" Said the lt.

"No we wont, the stealth drive is on remember, they cant even see us on their sensors." James said, with that the Independence got down into a low orbit, they could see the Sei's downed ship, there was a large gun fight going on.

"Arm the forward cannons, take out the approching legion of Chaos troops" James said, the Independence fired a few blasts from its forward cannons and compleatly obliterated the attacking troops.

"Prepair a shuttle and pick up the survivors from Sei's ship" James said, after that a shuttle appeared and landed next to Sei's ship, it picked up Sei and the survivors and returned to the Independence.

"Heavy Damage....Retreat....position.....SSV Centennial attack vectors......crash landing.....Opening fire....Command...Fox 2 Fox 2....Fireing....Disabled......" The fleet comms were ringing in everyone's ears on the Independence bridge before they slowley cut out, the majority of the 2nd Heavy fleet had been pushed away from the planet out of short range comms.

"Lt. Raise the SSV Centennial, get the status of the fleet" James said, the Independence was flying twords the combat.

"Sir, they Commander of the Centennial has confirmed that the Chaos fleet is being dealt with, they were pushed back momentarily but they are pushing back twords the planet, it seems that they are starting to win over the Chaos fleet" the lt. said

"Good good, Get vectors on the nearest Chaos ship and fire at will" James said
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sun May 06, 2012 11:03 pm

(Could we possibly skip this part and just start a new thread elsewhere?)
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum