Chaos Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Examining The Mystery

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Examining The Mystery Empty Examining The Mystery

Post by King Terrestrial Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:00 pm

(Its gonna be a real bitch trying to talk like a pony....)

"Everypony calm down!" Said the king.

He was in a room full of his top advisers, their world was pulled into some new place, they were struggling to figure out what was going on.

"Obviously some form of magic is at work here, and we must find a way to fix this, so i ask you, everypony calm down." He paused "Now does anypony have any idea how we can fix this" He said
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Examining The Mystery Empty Re: Examining The Mystery

Post by Kaim Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:07 pm

Kai had slowly walked into the the room. She had been on her way after being sent out to keep order. She soon stared as she saw the king and his advisors talking. Kai had shrugged and started to walk around the walls of the room as she didn't want to interrupt the King and his advisors.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

https://chaoswave.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:11 pm

"Ah Kai, how is everypony outside, is the situation under control" The King Said.

(Short...post is short)
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:18 pm

(Sorry. >.<)

Kai stopped and straightened as she heard the King speak. She soon turned to the King. "Everything is under control your majesty. Though there seems to be something going on in the skies and there is still panic panic amongst everypony I saw." She said as she walked torwards the king with a calm demeanor. She looked about as her eyes gleamed with determination. She made sure to show proper respect to the king but made no sign of respect to the advisors. Kai seemed to be quite arrogant in her loyalty to the king.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:32 pm

"Very good, organize a public hearing, i shall speak to my people" The king said as he left the room

(Good luck with the next post....cause my post kinda sucks)
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:31 am

Kai nodded as she saw the King leave. She then walked about and talked to several Royal Gurads and Advisors as she sighed. She soon went out and had several Royal Guards help her set a stage and podium as she prepared for the King's speech. She soon had everything ready and left. She was walking to go and get the King for the public hearing.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:22 am

As the king stood at the podium in Canterlot, he used his magic, his horn glowed a fiery red color and some papers that were on the podium started to levitate and glow the same color.

"Fillies and Gentle Colts, I have come to tell you that you have nothing to fear or worry about, My top advisers and I are looking for a way to restore balance to Equestria and it should not take long, please go about your day as if it were normal, everything is under control and you are in good hoofs, Thnak you for your time" The king said as he turned around and walked back into the palace.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:27 am

Kai watched as the King made his speech. She then watched him walk back to the palace as she sighed. Her eyes gleamed as he passed by. She then walked back to the palace after the King had safely went back in. The unicorn sighed as she walked about the palace in what seemed like a boring time for her.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:33 am

As soon as the palace doors closed behind King Terrestrial he nearly fell to the ground, he lost his composure and looked very unhappy, almost sad.

Thinking he was alone not knowing Kai was behind him he spoke to himself.

"What am i going to do, my magic has no affect on the heavens anymore, i can no longer control the sun or the moon, and the stars have changed, i have no idea whats going on, I have failed as king" He said to himself, still unaware of Kai behind him.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:42 am

Kai, not being aware that the king was infront of her due to her spacing out, looked startled as she heard him speak. She soon sighed softly as she walked over to his side. She spoke gently and soothingly to him, "You haven't failed us your Majesty." The unicorn sighed softly afterwards as she looked at him.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:53 am

The king, shocked to hear Kai, turned and drew in a breath like he was going to speak, but he let it out as a sigh, he then spoke "Alas, young kai, when you've been around as long as I have, you know when you have failed, over 3,000 years ago when Celestia and Luna were killed in a horrible magic accident, i became the king" He paused "Those were hard times, but i fear these are ten times worse, the magic i once used to rise the sun and fall the moon in the morning and vis-versa at night, has failed, and i fear more of the pony magic is failing as the Pegusis ponies are reporting strange weather activity that they cant control like they usually would be able to, this situation, is far worse than any pony has ever seen, i just hope its not to late" He said.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:01 am

Kai shook her head as she smiled softly. "Your Majesty, it is never too late. Also you seem to forget that you have not failed. Things change even if it is extra-ordinarily strange. Perhaps there is something out ther amongst the stars that could explain this." Kai said as her tone had a small lecturing sound to it.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:07 am

"If only we could travel amongst the stars like the great spirits of our people, its not possible to travel out into the heavens, the only recorded account of traveling into the heavens was when Princess Celestia banished Princess Luna to the moon for 1,000 for causing an in-balance in Equestria, No one really knows this about Ali-Corns, but when they die, their knowledge, experiences, and powers all embody themselves in a force that only Ali-corns can use, this force allows us to draw upon each others success and fix anything that goes wrong, but today, i feel disconnected, like the heavens have moved far from our home, i must find a way to reconnect with that power, or i fear all shall be lost" The king said, he turned away from Kai, and he trotted up to his study in one of the tallest towers of the palace.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:16 am

Kai watched the King leave as she sighed softly. She then started to walk off as she become lost in thought. "Why are the heavens changing the way they are? What is happening to our world" Kai was so enveloped in her thoughts that she had wandered about and when she realized where she was panicked since she had wandered into an area that she had never been, the middle of the tower that held the king's study.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:49 am

The king was in his study, it was night time, not that he had any control of it, the sky was fairly clear, not a cloud in sight. In the tallest tower, the king could see almost everything, Out over the walls of Canterlot, out over the mountains, in the far distance pony ville could be seen, and in between two distant mountains the faint light of Fillydelphia shimmering in the sky could be seen. King Terrestrial sat on a sort of daybed leaning his fore hoofs on the window seal, he stared out the open window into the night sky, he was deep in thought, he was trying to come into contact with the magic of past Ali-corns, he was suddenly interrupted by a very bright star in the night sky that seemed to look as if it had exploded, far in the distance of space, there were several other smaller shimmers of light in the same area that would go unnoticed unless you were looking right at it, the king thought for a long time about what this might be, and came to the conclusion that it was not natural.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:57 am

Kai looked about as she seemed confused on where to go. She sighed as she trotted ahead while looking about the place. She had a look of confusion on her face as she trotted about. She eventually came to a door and silently creaked it a bit and peered inside the room beyond the door.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:01 am

As the door to the study creaked, Terrestrial looked over at the door seeing Kai.

The king had never invited Kai to his personal study before, in fact, it had been over 50 years since anypony but himself had been in there.

"Can i help you" King Terrestrial said as he looked over at Kai, he quickly wiped his look of dismay off his face for one of, happiness, clearly manufactured happiness, but happiness all the same.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:05 am

Kai went wide eyed as she saw and heard the King. Her face turned a deep crimson though it was barely noticable. She quivered with embarassment as she spoke softly and with a new found shyness, "O-oh, your Majesty. I'm sorry to bother you." She soon sighed softly as she backed up a bit. "I'll leave you to your peace." She said as she backed away and started to shut the door quietly as to not disturb him further.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:11 am

"No no, please, come in" He said trying to make the young mare feel better.

"I need someone to talk to, or atleast someone to be close to right now" He said as he gestured for her to come sit down next to him, he was still sitting at the window.

"You know, its been some time since i've become close to anypony, ever since my fiance died 50 years ago, i put up a stone wall of emotion, but now.." He paused "..but now i feel as though, that was not the right thing to do" He spoke softly, he looked at Kai in envy, no, with passion, he longed for someone to be close to again, to feel happy once more, all of his happiness over the last 50 years was fake, he had secretly been in pain, a terrible pain, he had lost the love of his life, and now he was looking to heal old wounds, maybe, just maybe that would help clear his mind.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:17 am

Kai flushed slightly more as she heard the king. She had obviously adored the King and was fiercely loyal to him since she became a Royal Guard. She however tried to conceal it with the best of her ability. She slowly trotted in as she watched him closely. "It was a terrible time when that happened your majesty. Hopefully there could be some way of healing for everyone." Kai said shyly as she obviously tried to make it look like she had some knowledge of what she was talking about when in fact she had very little knowledge of that time.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:28 am

The king looked up at the stars again.

"Its just been so long since i've been happy, I haven't been happy since the day before my fiance died in the fire, I have tried to feel that happiness once more, as its what she would want, but I feel as I would be betraying everything Crystal-Gem and I had, but i feel, the time to heal old wounds has come, and let go of Crystal, and pursue, another mare" the king said, hinting to Kai, being subtle enough not to be noticed.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:33 am

Kai nodded as she started to understand what the king was saying. Though she tried to think of what mares he would be interested in, obviously not taking herself into consideration. She soon spoke to him as she tried to be subtle, "So do you have any mare in mind your majesty?" Her question obviously was not as subtle as she had hoped.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:36 am

"I dont know, for so long now i've been angry, angry to the point were even if i found a mare, i wouldent be able to keep her happy" The king said hiding his feelings twords kai.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:48 am

Kai stared at him for a few moments. She soon looked out the window thought out her words carefully. She stared at him as she asked, "Well there is a simple question you have to asnwer, who are you angry at?" Kai knew her question was personal though she couldn't help herself from asking the question.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:53 am

"I....I dont know, im not angry at anyone, I, i dont know" He said, he was getting emotional, but he needed to get it out.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum