Chaos Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Examining The Mystery

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Examining The Mystery - Page 3 Empty Re: Examining The Mystery

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:06 pm

The king glared at the guard who quickly regained his composure

"Good day sir, good day ma'am" The guard said trying to hold back his utter amazement as to what he was seeing, not only was the king involved with someone after 50 years of depression over loss of his Fiance, but to have it be one of the royal guards as well, quite the scandal.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:14 pm

Kai suppressed a giggle as she saw the guard recover. She obviously guessed at what he was thinking and soon looked at the king. "I shall be out patrolling. If you need me just send a messenger." Kai said somewhat seriously as she giggled in-between her words. She soon walked outside after giving Terrestrial a soft nuzzle.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

https://chaoswave.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:19 pm

Terrestrial returned the nuzzle, and walked to the kings royal throne room were several advisers and guards were waiting for him.

One of the Advisers spoke up.

"SIRE, This is quite unacceptable, you cant be involved with Kai, she is not a royal and she is not up to your standards sir, for all you know she could be an evil pony!" The guard said

Terrestrial brushed him off, as he was being completely arrogant.

"Just who the hay do you think you are that you can tell me how to rule my personal life?" The king snapped
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:38 pm

Kai was on a balcony outside and seemed to be staring off into her own world. She soon snapped back to reality when she heard an advisor inside speak her name. The unicorn soon looked about her as she knew people would obviously be talking about her and the King. Kai soonturned around walked back a bit to take a peek inside to see what the king and his advisors were talking about.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:46 pm

Not noticing Kai, they continued their conversation

"Look, I dont care what you think, Kai and I are happy together, and if you dont like that, thats your problem" The king snapped as he trotted out of the room, he left the room and proceeded to his study.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:50 pm

Kai watched as the king walked off. She then continued peeking at the advisors a few moments before turning about and leaving. She didn't want to draw anymore attention then she already had to herself as she walked back to the King's study to see if Terrestrial had returned there after snapping like he did. She had a small frown and a worried look on her face and in her eyes as she went up to the study and knocked slightly on the door.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:57 pm

The king herd the knocking on the door.

"Yes, who is it" He said

he was sitting on a chair, there was a table on either side, each one had a candle on it, the kings eyes were closed and as he breathed the flames would get bigger and smaller.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:03 pm

"You Majesty...Terrestrial, it me. Kai." She said as she waited quietly outside the door. She had a concerned look while she waited for his answer. The unicorn was lost in her thoughts as well. "I hope he'll be alright." She soon shook her head and smiled softly.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:09 pm

The door started to glow orange before her and it opened revealing Terrestrial sitting in his chair. He opened his eyes as the candles dimmed from no longer being controlled by his magic, he smiled.

"Please, come in" He said as he gestured for her to sit down on a small sofa like bench against the window, he went over and sat down on it as well.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:18 pm

Kai smiled as she walked inside the room. She saw the gesture and giggled softly as she went over and sat down next to him. She nuzzled him gently as she blushed deeply. Her eyes closing as she sighed softly while enjoying the alone time with him. "Is everything alright?" She asked as after a bit of nuzzling him. She was still worried about what had happened.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:19 pm

"Everything is fine, what would make you think it was not?" He asked, he Nuzzled her back, he was very happy she had come to see him.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:25 pm

"W-well, I heard you and your advisers talking." She said as she started to pant softly as her mind turned to other things. "So what shall we do for the rest of the day?" She asked as she nuzzled him more under his chin.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:29 pm

"Well" Terrestrial whispered "We could stay here the rest of the day" He paused "Dont worry about my advisers, they are just overly protective" He said reassuringly, he Nuzzled her head and wrapped his fore hoofs around her pulling her closer.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:37 pm

Kai almost squeled with delight. She soon sighed softly as she situated herself to where she was comftable while being pulled closer. She didn't realize that her minor shift had made her sit on his lap. She then blushed deeply when she realized it and looked up at him.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:46 pm

After a few more minutes of, intimate encounters, they retreated to the bed, and some time later they ended up laying together on the bed just cuddling.

Terrestrial Nuzzled Kai as they layed in the bed together.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:51 pm

Kai smirked softly as they went through the few minutes of intimacy. By the time they had moved to the bed, Kai was fifteen shades of pink and was panting softly. Afterwards she layed there against him with her eyes closed. The unicorn looked back at him and smiled warmly at him. "That was great Terrestrial." She said softly as she seemed to be have enjoyed their time together. She soon snuggled as close as she could while she layed there on the bed and enjoying his nuzzling.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:19 pm

He nuzzled her softly

"It was great wasent it" He said, he was being cocky (No pun intended, lol)

as they layed together wrapped around each other, terrestrial spoke "I could spend the rest of my life with you, no more worries, no more political challenges, just me and you" He paused "We could run off and explore Equestria" He said, his judgement was obviously being influenced by the magic in the moment.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:23 pm

Kai smiled as she licked his cheek softly. She then smirked as she heard him. Her eyes gleaming with joy though she spoke softly, "You don't really mean that, do you?" She said as she found it somewhat doubtful that he would leave such a great political position.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:26 pm

He sighed "Oh i dont know, but the idea of just not having anymore worries, is so amazing and appealing" He said as he looked at her. He closed his eyes and turned his head slightly.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:38 am

Kai smiled as she watched him. She then started to doze slightly while she nudged him under his chin. She then smiled as she licked his chin in an affectionately playful way. Her eyes gleaming with affection and joy.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:09 am

Terrestrial licked her back, he looked at her.

"Well now what do you want to do, its still mid day and we've nothing to do, i could always lay here with you all day, but something tells me you want some adventure" He said
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:17 am

Kai smiled softly as she looked at him. She soon nuzzled him lightly as she giggled. "Adventure would be nice though if you want we could just lay down here." Kai said as she smirked slightly. Her eyes blazing brightly in the mid day light from the window.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:26 am

"Well" He paused "What kind of adventure would you like to go on, perhaps a romantic trip to Ponyville, or maybe a dangerous expedition into the Everfree Forest" He said, he Nuzzled her, truley he didnt care were they went, he just wanted to spend time with her.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:29 am

Kai tilted her head as she thought about it. She loved both romatic trips and dangerous adventures at the same rate. However she soon smirked as she stared into his eyes. "I think a romantic trip to Ponyville would be lovely." Kai said as she smirked more.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:34 am

Terrestrial spoke "Ok then, lets go" He said, he stood up and trotted over to the window.

"Wanna do something fun" He spoke as he spread his wings, Kai had never flown before, not even in any Royal balloons or Chariots, she diddnt even have wings, so it was probably confusing as to why he looked as if he was gonna jump out the window.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum