Chaos Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Examining The Mystery

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Examining The Mystery - Page 10 Empty Re: Examining The Mystery

Post by Kaim Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:31 am

"Good Morning loved." Kai returned as she yawned. She tried to sit up but found that it was too difficult to move after the birthing. She sighed as she made a pouting face while laying in the bed.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

https://chaoswave.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:35 am

"Just lay down, rest, dont worry the babies are fine, the doctors say you will be fine to, you just need rest" He said reassuringly, he didn't want her to go and hurt herself now that they had 3 babies.

"The doctors were wrong, it wasn't twins, it was Triplets" Terrestrial said.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:42 am

"Oh my." Kai said as she sighed. She soon shook her head as she smiled. "You know we're going to have trouble raising them if you wind up too busy to help keep watch. right?" She asked as she yawned again. She was still tired despite her previous nap.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:02 am

"I know, but dont worry about that now, just get your rest" He said
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:08 am

Kai nodded as she went back to sleep. A few days later they release Kai from the hospital along with their children. Kai then spent the following year raising the kids with Terrestrial.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:17 am

They had finally put the kids down to sleep that night, it was tough work, they then went up to their bedroom which used to be Terrestrial's Study, they were looking out the window at the night sky.

"You know, when Equestria returns to normal, if it ever does, Rising the Sun and lowering the moon will become my job again, and if something were to happen to me, i need someone to know how to do it" He paused "I was thinking maybe i could teach you" He said, he was tired from the day, the babies and the royal matters, but he still had time to spend with Kai.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:20 am

Kai thought about it. She was exhausted from the day but still enjoyed the time she had with Terrestrial. She soon sighed as she listened to it. She smiled after hearing him and replied, "I would love to if you wanted to."
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:24 am

"Ok, do you see the moon" He said as he pointed to it, it was up high in the sky, of course she could see it, but he was just starting the magic lesson.

"right now we cant control it, but I can still tell if your doing the magic right or not." He paused "Try to move it with your mind, in vision lowering it and bringing up the sun." He said, his horn began to glow as he started to monitor Kai's magic.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:27 am

Kai nodded after listening to him. She soon took a few deep breaths and sighed deeply before staring at the moon and doing as he said. She tried her best to do as he said.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:59 am

"Your doing fine, now I want you..." Terrestrial stopped, there was a large explosion near the moon and then something that looked almost like an asteroid began flying down and crashed near Canterlot.

"That wasn't you" He said as he ran to the bedroom door, his advisers were already there, as the object crashed another object came down and was shooting at the crashed object.

"That thing is shooting at the crashed object" Said the adviser

"Shoot it down" Terrestrial said, and with that several Unicorns got up on a hill overlooking the crashed object and the flying object shooting, their horns started to glow, Terrestrial and Kai were watching from the Palace Balcony, Terrestrial was using his magic to make his eyes see farther so he could watch.

The unicorns shot several magical energy balls at the object shooting at the crashed object and it exploded, it was completely obliterated by the pony magic.

The adviser reported that there was signs of life in the debris field, Terrestrial ordered that anything alive be brought to the Palace for interrogation.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:14 am

Kai looked at Terrestrial as she stayed by his side. She wouldn't leave no matter what he or anyone said. Being is wife, Kai felt that she was allowed to stay and see whatever living bieng was brought to them.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:21 am

Several Humanoid people were brought to stand in front of King Terrestrial.

Yellow = Terrestrial
Blue = James Shephard

"Who dares bring war to my Lands" Terrestrial said, he eyed them, there were 6 survivors in total.

"We uh, we were coming to investigate a new planet, our ship was attacked and we crashed" James said, he was shocked by the fact that these ponies could talk, let alone have a civilization.

"You want me to believe you came down from the heavens" Terrestrial said.

"You dont know about other planets, do you" Shephard was in a very, delicate situation, a pre-space civilization, it was the worse place to be.

"The moon and the sun rise on their own, are you responsible for this?" he paused and then continued "And what was that contraption shooting at you, and what was your contraption" Terrestrial said, he wanted to get to the bottom of this.

"That contraption is a ship from space, and so is ours, and the sun and moon always rise on their own, what are you on about?" James said confused, he really had no idea what Terrestrial was on about

"The moon and the sun always used to rise by my power, and now they rise on their own, your devils magic will not work here any longer" Terrestrial said, his horn started to glow.

"Whoa man, we just happened to crash here, if you let us go back to our ship, we will leave" James said, he was so confused at this point.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:36 am

(Red=Kai Kaim)

Kai watched them with a puzzled look and was about to say something to her husband when she thought she heard something. "Everyone Quiet!" Kai yelled out as she listened closely. A feint but absolute voice was able to be heard. It seemed as if a speech was being given but only bits and peices were coming through. "New Residents of......I am, Kaim, Lord of.......Am now proclaimed your Emperor.......You will bow before me and the might of Chaos or be destroyed...." Kai soon looked at the new humanoids after the speech tansmission fadded. She could tell there was more words after that but she decided to keep that to herself at the moment.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:48 am

'Who dares challenge my rule over Equestria" Terrestrial said in Fury

"That was a radio signal, we are trying to stop that guy, and if we dont he will eventually come here and try to take over here aswell" James said

"If I help you, will you leave my Kingdom once this is all over" Terrestrial said

"Yes, thats kinda the point of us being here in the first place" James said

"Very well, then my kingdom pledges support to your forces" Terrestrial said
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:56 am

Kai looked back and forth as she found the whole thing confusing. She soon whispered to Terrestrial, "What if the other guy is stronger; my love?" She was worried about the owner of this new threat being more powerful then the allied forces have. She had a panicked look while she stared at him affectionately.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:59 am

He leaned over closer to kai "Your forgetting, they dont seem to have magic, we have pony magic, we can easly defeat anything they have" Terrestrial said
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:03 am

"They could be just as advanced or even more advanced then our allies though my darling." Kai said as her motherly instincts were making her worry more then she should. The unicorn sighed as she nuzzled him gently before staring at the humanoids. "So what can you tell us about this being that we heard?" She asked the people as she seemed to relax almost instantly.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:06 am

He nuzzled her back "I can tell he is a strong, self centered pony" He said, (the pony word for person was pony, so he called him a pony.)

"4 of our unicorn warriors were able to obliterate one of their flying contraptions, im pretty sure we can defeat them" Terrestrial said.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:08 am

"While that could be true my love, I want to see what these ponies know about him." Kai said to Terrestrial as she sighed. She turned to the person that appeared to be their leader. "What can you tell us about this pony?" She asked as she stared at him intently.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:16 am

"He isent a pony, he is a humanoid person" James said, he was obviously confused.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:18 am

"I apolagize. Though I think that our language uses pony for what you call a 'person'." Kai said as she looked at James. She found something off about him although she couldn't quite place her hoof on it. She stared intently at the man as she seemed to squint when a trio of wails echoed through. Kai sighed softly as she got up to excuse herself.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:31 am

"Go with her" Terrestrial said to a guard, he diddnt want any of the visitors to go off and try to kill his kids and wife.

"And i can tell you he is ruthless, cares for no one but himself, however he is but one of many in a deadly organization trying to purge the galaxy of all order"
James said, he reached into a small pocket and pulled out a device, it projected an image of the galaxy in a holographic form, about 1/4 of it was red.

"You see that red, that is known Chaos troop movements, we need to stop them now, otherwise, we will loose everything" James said

"Thats alot of red" Terrestrial paused "Tell me, how do you plan on stopping them" Terrestrial said

"Well, there is a plan in the works, i cant tell you much about it because i dont know much myself, but i can tell you, it will require the cooperation of all of our Allies" James said

"Well, you have our cooperation" Terrestrial said reluctantly.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:38 am

Kai sighed as she went and took care of the children. However everything seemed off to her now. What some member of the new arrival beings call 'The Call of Chaos' seemed to be affecting since she listened closely to the leader of Chaos. She shrugged her head and made sure the kids were asleep again before returning to her husband's side.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:41 am

As kai returned Terrestrial saw something was wrong

"Kai, whats the matter" Terrestrial said, he nuzzled her gently.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:56 am

"Nothing." Kai said as she shook her head to clear it. She soon smiled as she nuzzled him. "So how strong is this pony's armies Sir....?" Kai trailed off as she started speaking to James. She obviously had trailed off to see if he would tell her his name.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum