Chaos Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Examining The Mystery

2 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Examining The Mystery - Page 8 Empty Re: Examining The Mystery

Post by Kaim Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:42 pm

"Alright." Kai said with a small but worried giggle. She then yawned sleepily as she smiled affectionately at him. The unicorn was still feeling like a love-struck school girl although she was growing used to being with the King.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

https://chaoswave.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:57 pm

A doctor came in, it was a Unicorn Doctor, "Ok, your clear to leave, just try to stay off your hoofs for the next few days and you should be fine" The doctor said.

"Thank you Doctor" Terrestrial said, he managed to get up, the Doctor put him in a wheelchair "We'd best be going" Terrestrial said to Kai as he used his magic to move the wheelchair forward, outside the hospital was the Royal Carriage.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:08 am

Kai nodded as she followed him. On the way outside she looked up at the sky through a window and sighed. However after just a few moments they were at the Royal Carriage. Kai opened the door for Terrestrial to let him in before she got in.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:15 am

Terrestrial got up out of the wheel chair and got into the Carriage followed by Kai.

"Thank you" He paused "For everything" He said to Kai as the Carriage started to fly to Canterlot and the Royal Palace.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:19 am

Kai smiled and had gotten in with him before the carriage took off. She then nuzzled him softly as she blushed a bright pink. "I should be the one thanking you darling." She said as she smiled and giggled.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:23 am

"No, not just for what is physically here, i mean mentally, i dont know what i would have done if you'd never come to see me that night" He said "Thank you" He said again
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:41 am

Kai blushed deeply as she nodded before nuzzling him. She stayed quiet and rested against him while the Royal Carriage drove onward to the palace. She relaxed and sighed as she soon started dozing off. Within a few moments she was asleep and was gently against Terrestrial.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:03 am

When they arrived at the Palace it was dark, it was deep in the night, Kai was asleep and Terrestrial diddnt want to wake her, he gently got up and stepped out of the carriage, he nearly fell over from pain in his chest, that was to be expected though. He used his magic to lift up Kai and levitate her sleeping body alongside him, he walked all the way to his bedroom and layed Kai down on the bed, he fixed the blanket and he sat down. "Goodnight Kai" He said, he was about to get in the bed but he fell asleep on the chair before he could get up.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:48 pm

When Kai had fallen asleep she had a smile. When they had arrived and Terrestrial started to levitate her, the unicorn twitched slightly in her sleep. After being tucked in bed and hearing his voice Kai whispered in her sleep, "Goodnight Terrestrial." She awoke drowsily in the morning and looked about sleepily.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:17 pm

Terrestrial awoke on the chair, he saw Kai getting up, he was very sore from the chair he had slept on the night before.

"Today is the day" Terrestrial said, he got up, he was still injured from the incident on the ocean, but he tried to hide it, he walked over to Kai and nuzzled her.

"You should go get ready, they guests aren't going to wait for us" He said jokingly.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:20 pm

Kai smiled as he nuzzled her. She soon looked at him as she giggled. "Of course. Though are you well enough for it?" She asked as she stared at him. Her eyes gazing affectionately at him as she returned his nuzzle before getting out of bed.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:34 pm

"Oh i'll be fine, im just sore, but that wont stop me from the best day of my life" He said, he smiled at her, he nuzzled her and walked over to a small wardrobe, he got out a pony suit and tried to put it on, but the pain in his chest was preventing it.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:44 pm

Kai sighed and shook her head. "Its not nice to lie." She said as she walked over to him. She then helped him into his suit. Afterwards she smirked and smiled at him. "You look lovely." She said teasingly.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:46 pm

"Thank you" He said, he nuzzled her, "You'd better go to your room and get ready, its bad luck to see the bride before the wedding" He said
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Kai giggled and nodded. She soon ran off to her room and got dressed. Afterwards she slowly made her way to the place she was supposed to be at before the wedding. She sighed as she steeled herself but kept her smile. The unicorn then waited for people to get a bit anxious before walking out as if on cue after everyone was in their positions.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:58 pm

Terrestrial stood at the alter next to the Priest guy (Dunno what they are suppost to be called)

The music started playing cuing Kai to walk down the Isle.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:02 pm

Kai smiled more widely as she walked down the isle. Her dress and eyes shining brightly with joy and emotion as the unicorn walked to what seemed like the happiest day of her life and the future she dreamed of.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:07 pm

As she got to the alter Terrestrial looked at her "You look beautiful" he whispered.

The priest dude spoke

"We are gathered here today to join these two ponies in the bond of holy matrimony, if anyone has any reasons why these two should not be wed please speak now or forever hold their peace" He said

"Alright, the couples have written their own vows" He said

Terrestrial looked deep into Kai's Eyes, so deep that he could literally feel her, feel her nervousness, feel her happiness, he was happy that she was happy.
"Kai, all of my life I felt like I was missing something, someone, and I know now, that" He paused "That if i had never met you my life would never have been complete, but now that I have met you, and we are getting married, I feel, I feel completed, I am honored to be your husband" Terrestrial said.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:16 pm

Kai blushed immensely as she listened. She soon cleared her throat quietly. She then began, "Terrestrial, you have completed my days, even before you found this, bond, we share. I was just happy to be a nameless guard to you that you would never mention. Though I am truly honored and happy to be your wife." Kai soon sniffled lightly as she tried her best to keep from crying.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:20 pm

"Now, Terrestrial, do you take Kai in sickness and in health, through good times and bad, to be your lawfully wedded wife." The priest said

"I...." Was all Terrestrial could say before he collapsed on the alter and passed out, it was the poison, he thought it had gone, but it was still there, and was starting to affect him.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:59 pm

Kai stared at him as he started to talk. However she soon went wide eyed and into a panic as she nuzzled him gently a bit before freaking out. "We need a doctor! Somepony get a doctor!" Kai said as she nuzzled him more charismatically.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:49 pm

The royal doctors came in, they took him to the hospital, they had no idea what was wrong, his heart monitor kept going flat every few minutes.

In Terrestrial's mind he was having a near death experience.

"But, i cant die" He said, he was again talking to Crystal in a dream.

"But you must, i cannot stop it, it must be done" She said

"But if i die......Kai will have no one" He said

"Nothing can be done, its been decided, it is your fate, its over" She said before everything faded.

He was laying in the hospital bed, his heart monitor had just gone flat again, his eyes opened and glowed a white color that illuminated the entire room, his horn began to glow the same white color.

His heart monitor nearly exploded from and overload of data.

He spoke with the voice of 100 past Ali-Corns

"No, its not over" He said with the 100 other voices as his body rose from the bed and started to glow a white color, the color all of the sudden just stopped, he fell to the bed and his heart monitor returned to a normal heart rate, he was alive, past out, but alive, and the poison was gone, he opened his eyes and saw Kai in the room.

"Kai" He said softly.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:18 pm

Kai watched as she trembled with fear for a few moments before nuzzling him. She soon smiled as she watched him more closely. "Don't scare me like that." She said as she nuzzled him more affectionately as the make-up stained tears she had shedded were visible.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:20 pm

He nuzzled her "Im sorry, but i should be better now, how about i finish what i was saying earlier" He paused "I do" He said
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:23 pm

Kai giggled as she smiled. However she soon paused quietly and whispred, "I do." to him. She then nuzzled him gently before deciding to shove him gently.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum