Chaos Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Examining The Mystery

2 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Examining The Mystery - Page 6 Empty Re: Examining The Mystery

Post by Kaim Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:32 am

Kai looked at him and smiled softly. "Is it that you knew I was right about the ruin and that could I ever forgive for dragging me in there?" She said teasingly as she giggled to prove it then. Then she looked out at the morning sky and smiled widely. "What is really that you want to ask me?" Kai asked as she tilted her head at him.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

https://chaoswave.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:36 am

Terrestrial looked at her, right in the eyes, and he knelled down on his hind hoofs.

"Kai, these past few days, have been the best few days of my life, and I want to know if you will spend the rest of your life with me, Kai, Will you marry me?" He said smiling, he looked right into her eyes affectionately.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:50 am

Kai looked down at him and wide eyed. She then nuzzled him affectionately and passionately. She soon nodded as she spoke, "Yes...Yes, I will!" She said as she became estatic and wrapped her forehooves around him.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:59 am

Terrestrial Nuzzled her back, he also hugged her back. Later that day they were cleared from the hospital, Terrestrial took Kai to a jewelry store and bought the engagement necklace she liked the most. The next 3 days were spent planning the wedding, the wedding was planned to be held in 9 days, Terrestrial knew he only had 7 days to live, but he would find a way.

They ended up flying in the royal carriage and Kai didn't know were they were going.

As they approached the dock near the ocean Terrestrial spoke up.

"We are going on a 7 day cruise across the ocean and back on the grandest ship in the world, me and you in first class, on the R.M.S. Equestria, this is the maiden voyage of the ship, its called the ship of dreams, the ship that is the largest in the world, its called unsinkable." He said as the carriage landed on the dock next to the ship. A second carriage landed next to the Royal Carriage, it was packed with luggage.

"We are in the most luxurious estate rooms on the ship in first class" He said as they got out of the cabins, 2 Royal Guards were accompanying them but they were staying in 2nd class cabins, along with one of the royal attendants who was staying in third class.

"Well what do you think" Terrestrial said as he got out of the Carriage and looked at the ship.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:11 am

Kai looked about as she stared with amazement. "W-wow. This...this is all so wonderful and unexpected. Thank you Terres...darling." Kai said as she nuzzled him affextionately and passionately. She then waited for him to lead her onto the ship as she looked over the beautiful engagement necklace Terrestrial had bought her.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:19 am

Terrestrial nuzzled her back "I wouldn't have it any other way" he said as they made their way to the first class entrance, first class was new to Kai, as being a royal guard, the best she was ever treated was second class, at best, she was what the rich called "New money" but part of the club either way.

As they walked up the boarding ramp Terrestrial gave the crew member their tickets, back at the carriages they Royal attendant was giving orders to stewards as to were stuff would go.

"I want all of the luggage from that carriage and that carriage there to go to Estate Rooms B-20 and 22" He said, the steward nodded and used magic to lift the cargo onto the boat.

The amount of woodwork on the ship was amazing, Eventually Terrestrial led them to the grand staircase, it was a work of gold, iron, wood, and so many other luxurious materials. He began down the stairs as Kai followed, he came to a room that was the first in the corradore.

"Here we are" Terrestrial said as he opened the door, it was a sitting room, a door on either side of the room, one to a bedroom, the other to a bathroom, and one directly ahead leading to a private promenade. There were already stewards unpacking their luggage for them and the Royal Attendant was organizing the unpacking.

The Ships Fog Horn sounded as if to say "Bonn-Voyage"

Terrestrial went out to the private promenade and opened 2 windows, he leaned out one and waved his forehoof out the window in standard cruise tradition, he awaited kai to come next to him and do the same, the ship was pulling out of dock.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:27 am

Kai smiled at her as she tried to resist go over. Although she couldn't resist and then ran over to him and waved out the next window with a happy smile. "This is so fun!" She said to her fiance as they waved.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:30 am

Terrestrial just smiled at her and continued waving, once they pulled away from the dock, they backed away from the windows, Terrestrial left them open as it was a hot day.

"I think I fancy a stroll on the boat deck, want to come?" He said, he was not at all interested in exploring the first class area because he had lived in a first class castle for his entire life, Kai on the other hand was probably itching to explore and going to the boat deck, wasn't exploring.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:35 am

Kai thought about it for a few moments. She then looked a bit sadly at him as she sighed. "Would it be okay if I stayed here and explored for awhile?" She said as she nuzzled him softly. She felt bad about asking him though she wanted to explore more.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:43 am

"Yes, you can stay here" He said, he nuzzled her softly on the nose

"If your going to explore, be back in time for dinner, we'll meet up later her in the cabin, just remember while your exploring, the people in first class aren't used to.." He paused and tried to choose his words very carefully so as to not upset her. "They aren't used to someone of your background being amongst them, so try not to do anything that might embarrass yourself" He said, he was slightly joking, but at the same time being serious, the last thing he needed was for Kai to embarrass herself and not leave the cabin for the rest of the cruise.

Terrestrial left the cabin and went up to the 1st class promenade, he walked around for a while until he came to the back of the ship, he looked down and saw the 2nd and 3rd class deck areas. He then spotted Star-shine in the 3rd class area, he tried to move back quickly before she saw him, but she managed to see him, and she called his name, he quickly regained his composure and walked down several sets of stairs past 3 gates that separated the classes.

"Star-shine, what are you doing here" He said, he tried to act excited that she was here, but truly he was not.

"I am here with some of my friends, we saved up some money and decided to go on the cruise, what are you doing here" She said

"Im here with my Fiance" He said, he knew she wouldn't take it well.

"Kai i presume?" She said

"Yes, were engaged as of 3 days ago" He said

"Well congratulations" she said

"I would be honored if you would be one of my guests for dinner tonight in the first class dining hall, it would be a treat, just meet me at the grand staircase" He said trying to be nice

"I wouldn't miss it for the world" She said

"Very well, i'll see you tonight at dinner" He said as he made his way back to the cabin.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:54 am

KAi nodded when Terrestrial left. She then went out and explored the first class section as much as she could without embarassing herself. Kai had often been able to stand her gound in a conversation with higher nobles and rich ponies although she would often make a fool of herself in the process. Being in the first class was all so new and interesting to her that she was easily consumed in the fancier things until dinner which is when she returned to her and the king's cabin after making a few friends in the higher and elite women after their initial shock of her. Once in the cabin she waited for Terrestrial with a smile.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:58 am

Terrestrial entered the cabin and saw Kai.

"You look as though you enjoyed yourself" He said with a smile

Her nod was acknowledgement enough for him, he nuzzled her.

"We'd better head down to the dining saloon, we don't want to be late" He said, they made their way to the first class staircase, at the bottom of it stood Star-Shine, waiting for them at the entrance to the dining saloon.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:09 am

When Kai saw Star-shine she looked at Terrestrial a moment before faking a smile. "Hey there Star-shine. Its so nice that you're going to be joining us." Kai said as she stayed close to Terrestrial. Star-shine smiled and spoke, "Oh, it would be wonderful to join you guys tonight." Star-shine said as she smiled with equal fake politeness. The girls both waited for Terrestrial to lead them in.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:17 am

Terrestrial led them in.

They talked while they were walking in, mainly about pointless stuff, Terrestrial was interrupted as a rich looking young mare appeared with a scruffy looking stallion.

"K.T., Kai, i would like you to meet Jack Dawson" The mare said

"Its a pleasure young rose, and a pleasure to meet you Mr. Dawson, are you of the Canterlot Dawsons?" Terrestrial spoke

"No the Chippewa Falls Dawsons actually" Jack said

"Oh, of course" Terrestrial said obviously having no idea who jack was, but he knew rose, rose was the daughter of a royal adviser, and she was to be married to Cal, who was the son of a rich businessman.

Eventually Terrestrial, Star, and Kai made their way to their seats, Rose and Jack sat opposite the table, the ships designer sat at the table, several other rich people were at the table, and Star and Kai sat on either side of Terrestrial.

Conversation at the table was generally focused around Rose and Jack eventually coming to a toast.

".....To make each day count" Jack said

"To making it count" Rose said as she raised her glass

"To making it count" everyone else said as their raised their glasses.

The conversation quickly changed tones as everyone started talking to the people they were sitting next to.

"So Star-shine, how are you enjoying the trip so far?" Terrestrial said trying to stop an awkward silence at their end of the table.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:24 am

Star-shine smiled a bit as she looked at the king. "Oh, it's been alright Terrestrial." She said as she smirked now. She then started to touch the king in an intimate manner though kept fom getting too personal as she saw Kai get distracted by her drink.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:28 am

Terrestrial was taking a sip of his drink when Star touched him intimately, he spit his drink out into his glass nearly coughing on the water, he set his glass down and just shot a glare at Star.

"Thats good" He said in an angry manner.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:31 am

Star looked at him as his sputtering attracted Kai's attention. "Is something wrong darling?" Kai asked as she tilted her head as she looked at him. Star on the other hand had decided to rub him as intimately as she could, on the most intimate spot she could.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:35 am

"Uh..no, dear everything is fine" He said to Kai as he smiled, and he turned back to his food as Star decided to rub more and on a far more intimate place, he nearly choked on a peace of food he was eating, he swallowed it whole.

"I...uh" he stopped, cleared his throat, and gently pushed star's hoof off of him when Kai wasent looking.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:37 am

Kai nodded and went back to talking to others and dining. Star smirked as she watched the king while enjoying her own food. She soon tried to put her hoof back multiple times before the dinner was over.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:42 am

Every time she tried to put her hoof back he slapped it away, eventually she succeded in getting her hoof back to its place and got even more intimate with its location, Terrestrial's eyes got very wide and he began to speak "I need to go out for some air, Kai meet me back at our cabin after your done here" He said, he got up and walked out, Star was not far behind him.

On another note, most of the Stallions were getting up, Rose asked jack if he must leave, and he made a corny comment about going to row with the other slaves.

Terrestrial made it up to the boat deck and was expecting Star-shine, he was waiting for her.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:50 am

Star was always not far behind him. Once she got out onto the boat deck Star smiled at Terrestrial while in the meantime Kai had finished her dining and left. Though she thought she saw Star go up to the deck and stood there but decided to go back to the cabin but ended up getting lost and soon found herself stuck behind crates on boat deck. She was about to go when she heard Star's voice and stopped to listen. "Why are you up here all alone?" Star asked as she came out on the other side of the crates that Kai was behind.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:53 am

"I needed to think" He said, he was staring out over the ocean.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:57 am

Star smirked slightly as she walked over to him. What are you thinking about?" Star asked as she looked at him.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by King Terrestrial Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:58 am

"Kai, Crystal" He paused "You" He said in a hushed voice.
King Terrestrial
King Terrestrial
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:01 am

Star smiled as she started to nuzzle him. "I don't think that Kai noticed that you enjoyed what I did at the table." Star said as she looked at him. She then continued on, "You know we could get on with what we started at the table." When she finished speaking Star had a wide grin on her face.
Kaim
Kaim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum